Saturday, September 3, 2016

Hello + Welcome

Hi all! My name is Lizzie, I'm a journalism student at Central Michigan University currently enrolled in a social media class, which this blog is mainly for.

I'm a blogger, marketer, and social media manager. I started my blog October June Creative in January of 2013 and I've since grown it into a site geared towards creative life and style bloggers, as well as a social media management business on the side.

I manage social media accounts for a variety of clients, including other bloggers, small businesses, and more. I really love social media as a way to instantly connect to friends, family, and yes, even customers and clients the world over.

A little more about me: I was a barista for four years, so I know a lot about coffee and I love it even more. I have an orange cat named Scully (yes, from the X Files), and I'm a big fan of 90s sci-fi.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some more of you throughout the semester!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks fantastic! I love the picture you used in the sidebar, it looks really professional. It's really cool that you already have blogging experience. Scully's an adorable name for a cat, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete