Sunday, September 18, 2016

20 Reasons I'm Excited for Fall



I honestly love autumn so much. From September through November is my favorite time of year. The colors, the smells, the chunky knit sweaters, the pumpkin spice lattes - it's all great. Here are 20 things that I'm excited about this fall:

  1. Apple picking.
  2. Scenic road trips with all the fall colors. 
  3. Ugly sweater shopping at thrift stores.
  4. Fall picnics in the park.
  5. Navigating a corn maze.
  6. Drinking hot apple cider.
  7. Going for hay rides.
  8. Pumpking carving.
  9. Trips to the farmers market in town.
  10. Baking pies.
  11. Finding the perfect Halloween costume.
  12. A scary movie marathon.
  13. Eating caramel apples.
  14. Late night fall bonfires.
  15. Going for a hike in the forest as the leaves are changing.
  16. Trips to the pumpkin patch.
  17. Knitting scarves by the fire.
  18. Creating the perfect fall playlist.
  19. Wearing seasonably dark lipstick.
  20. Puddle jumping with my new rainboots.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, we would get along great! I am a huge fan of fall as well! I moved to North Dakota from Tennessee. Tennessee has the best fall in the entire United States. The temperature is perfect, the leaves slowly change and slowly fall to the ground. That is what I miss most about my home. Here, in ND, the leaves change and fall in what seems like 72 hours and then it snows by October. I am not happy about it haha. I usually enjoy going to the mountains in Gatlinburg, TN for fall. If you have never been, the go during fall, you would be in Heaven on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful!! Fall is my favorite season, too. I moved to Florida a couple years ago, so I don't get to experience it anymore, and honestly makes me incredibly sad. By the time I'm home for Thanksgiving, it's usually already cold and snowy. I plan on moving to North Carolina in a few years, and I can't wait. I want to be able to do all the fun fall stuff again! Wearing oversized sweaters and going to the apple orchard for cider and donuts was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete